This Website belongs to Gomes & Gomes, Lda, with registered office at Avenida do Doutor Lourenço Peixinho, 259, 3800-168, Aveiro, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Aveiro under the Tax ID number 500529663.
License number: 7170/AL
This Website is controlled by Reactivitude, with registered office at Rua Praia de Brito, 13, BL C, 3A, 4410-122, São Félix da Marinha, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Vila Nova de Gaia under the Tax ID number 293878986.
This website is a technology platform that shows our Guest House, allowing users to make online reservations, contact request and newsletter subscriptions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User must follow all policies that are available in the Services.
Users are solely responsible for their use of the content contained on the Site.
The following activities may not be pursued:
1. Activities that violate the rights of Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude
2. Use of a false identity or concealment of identity
3. Illegal activity, such as the use of information in the sense of physical offenses to other individuals
4. Violate the rules of use of this Website
5. Reproduce content that is offensive, defamatory or likely to violate rights and privacy of third parties
6. Jeopardize the security of this Website
7. Install or attempt to install a virus
8. Access through methods other than the interface and the instructions we provide.
CHANGE AND TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES
We provide the contents of our Website with competence and care, and we expect the User’s satisfaction on its use. However, we cannot guarantee the inexistence of errors in the contents, nor the uninterrupted availability of the features, which may be affected, in particular, by possible computer crashes or bugs in the system of availability of the contents and functionalities.
LIABILITY OF WEBSITE USER
The User must act in a way that does not offend the rights of third parties and in good faith.
In accordance with Portuguese law, we respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement.
We provide information to help copyright subjects manage their intellectual property online.
If you believe that someone is violating your copyright and you want to notify us, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the address Rua Praia de Brito, 13, BL C, 3A, 4410-122, São Félix da Marinha, Portugal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PERSONALITY RIGHTS
All information, data, articles, texts, images, videos to which the user has access through the use and also the appearance, organization, layout, or code of Software are considered contents of Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude.
Except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions or expressly authorized by Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude, you may not copy, modify, change, publish, distribute, sell or transfer, in whole or in part, any information on this Website or the software code.
User maintains the intellectual property rights and the rights of the personality that he or she already has with respect to the content that he or she sends, publish or display on the Website.
To facilitate browsing and user accessibility, the Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet.
Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude does not have any responsibility on those Websites and cannot be held responsible for the contents or about the updating and quality of the information. When you use links to these websites, you must accept the terms and conditions of that website before using it.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude reserves the right to take all necessary measures to safeguard its rights.
In case of an attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions, Gomes & Gomes, Lda and Reactivitude reserves the right to block access and use to its Website
The Website uses technology known as “cookies”. Thus, when you visit the Website, you will be asked to consent to the creation and recording on your computer of a “cookie”.
A cookie is a single text file that a portal sends to your browser software. Cookies allow a portal to customize the information presented to you, based on your browsing preferences. Cookies may be used to personalize your pages or to “remember” you when registering / requesting the services provided on the portal. If you do not want cookies installed in your browser, you can set cookies to reject cookies. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the features on the Website.
The types of cookies used are:
- Session Cookies: These temporary cookies remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the Web page, so no record is left on the user’s hard disk. The information gathered by these cookies serves to analyze the traffic patterns of the portal. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and usability of the portal.
- Analysis cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and to perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation in our portals, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: those that, treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on the portal more efficiently, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Cookies Google Analytics: those that, treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to collect information about the use of the Website anonymously. It also allows the creation of reports of visits to the website, with a view to improving its functionalities.
Notwithstanding the referred, Gomes & Gomes, Lda may apply provisional measures in any jurisdiction.
For the clarification of questions related to these Terms and Conditions, users of this Website should contact us at email@example.com or at the address Rua Praia de Brito, 13, BL C, 3A, 4410-122, São Félix da Marinha, Portugal.